1. First, Harry taught us to be strong, even in the toughest of times.
2. Then Hermione showed us true priorities to live up to.
3. In the “Chamber of Secrets,” Ron taught us how to be brave.
4. While Dobby reminded us to always stand up for what we believe in.
5. Sirius gave us a family to fight for.
6. And Hagrid showed us the true meaning of friendship.
7. In the “Goblet of Fire,” the Weasley twins gave singing a new meaning.
8. And Voldemort taught us to never give up, no matter how dead you are.
9. Luna showed us that it’s ok to be different.
We’re all just as sane as her.
10. And Snape proved that you can do anything as long as you have great hair.
He was also an enemy, a protector, and finally a friend.
11. Then in the “Half-Blood Prince,” Harry showed us how to fight back while being sassy.
12. Dumbledore became everyone’s favorite teacher.
14. Malfoy reveled that even the most arrogant are terrified on the inside.
15. And Ginny showed us that to get the person of your dreams, you just have to be yourself.
Screw Cho Chang and her wet kissing.
17. While Ron and Hermione proved that love can be found in the most unexpected places.
18. Molly Weasley showed us how to be a great parent.
19. While James and Lily proved that a parent’s love is forever.
20. And finally, the Golden Trio proved that you can accomplish anything.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Rapper 50 Cent may claim he's broke, but court records filed in his bankruptcy case show he has $10 million in various bank accounts.