1. YouTuber Devin Graham is back with an all-new video, and this time, they’re zip-lining from 800 feet above Panama City.
2. For this stunt, athlete Marshall Miller and his team of five scaled down a 2,000 foot zip-line, released off the line at the halfway point, and parachuted the rest of the way down.
3. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Graham said, “This took a lot of planning. It was a big scale production. This was definitely one of the bigger ones we’ve done.”
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›