1. YouTuber Devin Graham is back with an all-new video, and this time, they’re zip-lining from 800 feet above Panama City.
2. For this stunt, athlete Marshall Miller and his team of five scaled down a 2,000 foot zip-line, released off the line at the halfway point, and parachuted the rest of the way down.
3. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Graham said, “This took a lot of planning. It was a big scale production. This was definitely one of the bigger ones we’ve done.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.