1. YouTuber Devin Graham is back with an all-new video, and this time, they’re zip-lining from 800 feet above Panama City.
2. For this stunt, athlete Marshall Miller and his team of five scaled down a 2,000 foot zip-line, released off the line at the halfway point, and parachuted the rest of the way down.
3. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Graham said, “This took a lot of planning. It was a big scale production. This was definitely one of the bigger ones we’ve done.”
In The News Today
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›