1. YouTuber Devin Graham is back with an all-new video, and this time, they’re zip-lining from 800 feet above Panama City.
2. For this stunt, athlete Marshall Miller and his team of five scaled down a 2,000 foot zip-line, released off the line at the halfway point, and parachuted the rest of the way down.
3. In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Graham said, “This took a lot of planning. It was a big scale production. This was definitely one of the bigger ones we’ve done.”
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?