1. Remember the girl that choreographed an insane hula hoop routine to Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop” and landed herself on The Queen Latifah Show? Well now she’s back, and she has yet another jaw-dropping hula hoop routine for us.
2. Rachael Lust, a 26-year-old mom from Ohio, has been hula hooping since July of 2011. Rachael told BuzzFeed that she’s been practicing every single day for the past three years… and she doesn’t plan on stopping.
3. For this particular video, she spent three whole days shooting around Ohio, and another two days sitting in front of a computer and piecing it together.
4. It seems like all of the work paid off because since uploading this video, Rachael has booked herself a few more opportunities that she is “very excited” about.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›