1. Felicia O’Dell, aka Auntie Fee, is a cook that definitely brings the heat into the kitchen. From feeding seven people with just $3.35, to making sweet treats for the kids, Felicia has the recipe for anything your heart desires.
2. For example, cooking chicken wings has never looked tastier…
3. And making “something sweet for the fuckin’ kids” has never been easier.
4. Let’s not forget that she also shows us how to cook dinner for under $5. Take that Rachel Ray!
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›