1. Felicia O’Dell, aka Auntie Fee, is a cook that definitely brings the heat into the kitchen. From feeding seven people with just $3.35, to making sweet treats for the kids, Felicia has the recipe for anything your heart desires.
Auntie Fee / Via awesomelyluvvie.com
2. For example, cooking chicken wings has never looked tastier…
3. And making “something sweet for the fuckin’ kids” has never been easier.
4. Let’s not forget that she also shows us how to cook dinner for under $5. Take that Rachel Ray!
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›