1. Felicia O’Dell, aka Auntie Fee, is a cook that definitely brings the heat into the kitchen. From feeding seven people with just $3.35, to making sweet treats for the kids, Felicia has the recipe for anything your heart desires.
Auntie Fee / Via awesomelyluvvie.com
2. For example, cooking chicken wings has never looked tastier…
3. And making “something sweet for the fuckin’ kids” has never been easier.
4. Let’s not forget that she also shows us how to cook dinner for under $5. Take that Rachel Ray!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.