1. Felicia O’Dell, aka Auntie Fee, is a cook that definitely brings the heat into the kitchen. From feeding seven people with just $3.35, to making sweet treats for the kids, Felicia has the recipe for anything your heart desires.
Auntie Fee / Via awesomelyluvvie.com
2. For example, cooking chicken wings has never looked tastier…
3. And making “something sweet for the fuckin’ kids” has never been easier.
4. Let’s not forget that she also shows us how to cook dinner for under $5. Take that Rachel Ray!
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›