1. Last night, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver recognized Isaiah Austin as an honorary draft pick by calling his name on behalf of the league. The two shared a touching moment up on stage, which immediately became the highlight of the night.
Just a few days before the draft, Austin (who was considered to be a first-round pick) was diagnosed with a career-ending disease called Marfan syndrome.
5. As Austin and Silver met on center stage, the two shared a heartfelt moment that transcended to more than just basketball.
7. Best of luck in your future, Isaiah.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.