1. Last December, YouTuber Jack Harries decided to give his girlfriend Ella the birthday surprise of a lifetime. And he had to travel quite a ways to do it.
2. Ella was in Sydney, and Jack was in London. One day, on a Skype call, Ella jokingly challenged Jack to book a flight to visit her without disclosing any details.
3. And since it was Ella’s birthday in a few days, Jack decided then and there to drop everything and go visit her.
4. The trip from London to Sydney was no joke. First, there was a ten-hour flight to Hong Kong…
7. After traveling for more than 28 hours, Jack finally made it to Sydney, where he gave Ella a birthday present she’ll never forget.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?