1. This is Kama The Surfing Pig. He’s the unofficial mascot of Sandy Beach in Hawaii, and he loves to hang ten on his free time.
2. According to his owner, Kama’s favorite waves are “Hawaiian Style,” which usually range from 3-4 feet.
3. Aside from surfing, Kama also loves his ladies…
Here Are The Top Stories
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️