1. This is Kama The Surfing Pig. He’s the unofficial mascot of Sandy Beach in Hawaii, and he loves to hang ten on his free time.
2. According to his owner, Kama’s favorite waves are “Hawaiian Style,” which usually range from 3-4 feet.
3. Aside from surfing, Kama also loves his ladies…
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›