1. When YouTube user Nuseir Yassin graduated from Harvard this past May, he decided to “backpack for two months to see what the world has to offer.” During his trip, he also wanted to solve a Rubik’s cube.
2. However, Yassin didn’t just want to solve his cube any ordinary way. So, he got 100 people from the 11 countries he visited to make one move.
5. Everyone he came across seemed pretty willing to help him solve his cube.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›