1. When YouTube user Nuseir Yassin graduated from Harvard this past May, he decided to “backpack for two months to see what the world has to offer.” During his trip, he also wanted to solve a Rubik’s cube.
2. However, Yassin didn’t just want to solve his cube any ordinary way. So, he got 100 people from the 11 countries he visited to make one move.
5. Everyone he came across seemed pretty willing to help him solve his cube.
6. … Except for maybe this guy.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›