1. When YouTube user Nuseir Yassin graduated from Harvard this past May, he decided to “backpack for two months to see what the world has to offer.” During his trip, he also wanted to solve a Rubik’s cube.
2. However, Yassin didn’t just want to solve his cube any ordinary way. So, he got 100 people from the 11 countries he visited to make one move.
5. Everyone he came across seemed pretty willing to help him solve his cube.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Subway spokesperson Jared Fogle.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.