1. In October 2000, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton stopped by The Daily Show to promote their new Spice Girls’ album Forever.
2. And it was all fun and games….
3. …until Jon made a few harmless sarcastic jokes at their expense.
4. Victoria then turned into the ice queen monster.
6. This is pretty much how the rest of the interview went:
In The News Today
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›