1. When Carrie suffered an unfortunate Paris Hilton-esque Juicy Couture phase.
2. Where would you wear Carrie’s flared cargo capris to now?
3. What would happen now if someone wore a rhinestone-studded bandana?
5. What happened to the rest of the lost episodes where Carrie became BFFs with JLo?
6. Is Charlotte wearing some kind of Ugg–Juicy Couture shearling coat hybrid?
7. Was it ever really appropriate to go out to dinner with a bare midriff? Dunno! But it looks hella weird!
8. Miranda: That shirt. THAT SHIRT!!! Charlotte: Your love for the ’90s J. Crew catalog is apparent.
10. Charlotte, definitely fallen into The Gap.
12. What Ugg-like monstrosity hath Carrie wrought? Oh, the 2000s. A dark time for footwear.
13. Here’s a “grown-up” Sk8er Boi ensemble? I think?
14. This happened during that whole Madonna Music era… a time when it was briefly OK to dress like an urban cowgirl.
15. Carrie’s signature flower, which we all copied at some point or another. It felt right at the time.
16. Didn’t everyone have about a million of these Urban Outfitters tank tops? What ever happened to those?
17. Samantha Jones, lost Destiny’s Child member.
18. So early 2000s.
20. I don’t even know what to say.
22. You look slammin’, I’ll give you that. But it’s been a while since Jennifer Lopez said it was OK to wear this.
24. Charlotte just can’t get enough Burberry tartan in her life.
25. UGH, a ruched spaghetti strap dress, made even more horrendous by the snakeskin print.
26. Baggy khakis + tube top
28. Still confused about the whole corset trend. (Doesn’t it hurt?)
29. Even though everything about this is so dated, it’s the best moment ever.
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁