1. You have to admit, when you think of ’90s supermodels only one name comes to mind: KATE MOSS.
2. And of course it should, after all she was a total ’90s it girl.
3. Obviously, being a supermodel, she probably had the most glamorous job in the world.
4. Sure, she had to model some heinous very ’90s fashions.
5. And occasionally model in some strangely themed photo shoots.
Seriously, what’s going on there, Kate? Why are you dressed like a fembot? And is there someone inside that stuffed animal?!
6. But she got to roll around in her Calvin Klein underwear with Mark Wahlberg (aka forever Marky Mark).
7. And be the face of CK One. Which was, at the time, the coolest fragrance ever!
8. She also modeled for Calvin Klein Jeans.
Basically, Kate was Calvin Klein in the ’90s!
9. When she wasn’t busy modeling, she basically just smoked cigarettes and drank champagne (and looked fabulous doing so).
10. Or partied in weird costumes (and looked fabulous doing so).
11. And partied some more (and maybe didn’t look as fabulous doing so).
12. Of course she could only be seen having dinner at the coolest restaurants.
14. Or be seen with other super pretty friends, like fellow model Veronica Webb…
15. …Liv Tyler…
Oh Gwyneth, such a third wheel.
16. …And of course, BFF Naomi Campbell.
17. Kate also hung out with supercool jetsetters too, like Puff Daddy (yes, he was cool in the ’90s)…
19. …and even Princess Di!
20. When it came to style, she wore whatever she wanted (and looked fabulous, of course).
Eat your heart out, Rihanna.
21. Sure, she had her haters!
But they were just jealous bitches.
22. If that wasn’t cool enough, she also dated Johnny Depp (in his prime).
23. And the two were inseparable. They partied together…
24. …threw side-eye and bitchface together…
25. …and even parted their hair together.
26. In 1995, in recognition of her awesomeness, Kate was awarded the VH1 Fashion Award for Personality of the Year.
That was basically the Nobel Prize of the modeling world.