1. Cetaphil Normal to Oily Skin Daily Facial Cleanser, $10
Cetaphil is a gentle facial cleanser that was created for people with sensitive skin. It has the added effect of being non-skin drying, which makes it an ideal face wash for colder weather.
2. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger Beard Oil, $25
Because the fall is the perfect time to grow that beard you’ve been waiting for after those hot summer months. But if you’re going to commit to it, you better get a good beard oil to keep that puppy from running ragged. Beardbrand’s Tree Ranger will not only keep your whiskers moisturized, but with it’s nice woodsy scent, it will get you in the mood for all autumn will bring.
3. Cremo Cream Shave Cream, $7
If growing a beard is not your thing then give this shave cream a try. Formulated with aloe vera, macadamia seed oil, and olive leaf, it will leave your skin nice and hydrated after a shave, plus it promises to reduce razor burn (which is always a plus!).
4. Baxter of California Deodorant, $18
This long-lasting deodorant has a warm woodsy scent, which is perfect for fall. Plus: It’s aluminum-free.
5. Lip Balm #1, $7
An essential product to keep in your arsenal, this rich lip balm will help protect your lips from harsh cold weather. It does, however, leave your lips with a slight shine (which is really a small price to pay to keep your lips from becoming a chapped mess).
6. SheaMoisture Soap, $5
These amazing-smelling soaps are made with rich shea butter, which unlike other soaps, don’t strip away your body’s natural moisture.
Bonus: These soaps contain no parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances. Plus they aren’t tested on animals.
7. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer, $25
One downside of fall/winter is that the harsh cold and wind take a real toll on your face. Enter Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Moisturizer — unlike other moisturizers, it won’t leave your face feeling greasy. Plus it has an invigorating scent.
8. Buckler’s Chapped Skin Remedy, $19
This heavy-duty cream was created to be used on elbows, hands, and feet; all areas of the body that are especially prone to drying out in cold weather.
9. Jack Black Face Buff Energizing Scrub, $18
Get rid of that dull cold weather skin with this facial scrub, formulated with menthol and vitamin C, which will leave your face feeling and looking reinvigorated.
10. Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream, $12
This moisturizing cream may have been created for babies, but it works great on adults too. It’s got a rich, non-greasy formula that makes it an ideal body cream.
11. Damn Handsome’s Beer Shampoo & Body Bar, $8
For the guy who wants to multitask, this vegan shampoo and soap combo is perfect. Plus, it’s made with hops, barley, and malt which are, y’know, what beer is made from. Not that you can drink it, but still.
12. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream, $3.50
This longtime favorite is perfect to protect (or rescue) your hands from the inevitable chapping that comes from cold weather.
13. Camille Beckman’s Ultimate Tough Skin Relief, $13
A great defense against that cold fall and winter wind, this glycerin-based lotion will leave you protected without feeling greasy.
14. Kent Pocket Comb, $7
You’re going to need something to keep your hair did, so why not a handmade comb from a company that has been making ‘em since 1777?
15. Baxter of California Hair Pomade, $20
Fall brings one thing: WIND. Combat the dreaded unruly, windblown look with pomade that, unlike gel, gives your hair a more natural look. Baxter of California makes some of the best.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›