3. The books had an equally eerie series of commercials that accompanied them, which featured people explaining their paranormal experiences:
4. Like the woman who foresaw a schoolhouse buried in an avalanche…
5. …Or this woman, who had something vague happen to her daughter.
6. But most surprising of all is Julianne Moore, who talked about “her” out-of-body experience.
7. Warning: Her dramatic acting will probably make you a believer in the paranormal or really want to order a Time-Life book.
8. Check out Julianne in the Mysteries of the Unknown commercial:
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.