1. Your heart stops the first time you ever see your work crush in the office.
2. You get an intense giddy feeling the first time your crush notices you.
3. From then on, your body language instantly changes whenever you’re near your crush.
4. And every time your crush talks, you hinge on their every word — even if it is just about work stuff.
5. You search and friend your crush on Facebook and follow them on Instagram to look for all the clues and signs of what their life is outside of work.
6. You get instantly excited if you find out they’re single.
The feeling of excitement is doubled if you also happen to be single.
7. And you feel absolutely horrified when you accidentally like an old photo of theirs on Instagram.
You also must resist the urge to like all of their photos on Instagram
8. You “accidentally” bump into you crush every time they head to either the restroom, break room, water cooler, or copier.
You basically find any excuse to head in the direction your crush is headed.
9. You slowly start planning your coffee breaks, lunches, and other daily work routines around their schedule.
‘Cause, before you know it, you’re constantly hanging out with them.
10. You’re constantly having to make sure you are not caught staring at your crush.
11. Or when talking with your crush, making sure you aren’t making too much lingering eye contact.
12. You choose your outfit every morning with your crush in mind.
You might even ask yourself, “Is this office appropriate?”
13. You also notice everything your crush is wearing and make mental notes about what looks best on them.
14. You master the art of being subtly alluring whenever your crush is within eyesight.
Or, let’s be honest, not-so-subtle.
15. You become instantly jealous whenever you see one of your co-workers talking to them.
16. It becomes increasingly more difficult to not think about your crush than it is to do your actual job responsibilities.
17. You constantly overanalyze everything that you’ve said to your crush in the hopes that you didn’t come off as creepy.
Even if everything you said was work related.
18. You also constantly overanalyze every in-person, email, Gchat, and IM conversation you’ve had with your crush for signs about how they might really feel about you.
Even when it’s all work related.
19. You start realizing that anytime you talk with your friends, you inevitability make the conversation about work and your crush.
Mainly you just talk about your crush, much to their chagrin.
20. Your level of happiness at an after-work event or party is based on whether or not your crush will be there.
21. The inevitable dread and disappointment you get whenever your crush is out sick or on vacation.
22. You begin to believe that, yes, something can come of your infatuation and that it will all work out.
23. You become irrationally depressed when you find out they’re dating someone.
24. Finally, the realization that even if they aren’t for you, they are still a good work buddy.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.