1. In January 1959, Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fisher brought her two sons, Christopher and Michael Wilding to Disneyland. According to Disney, this was her first known visit to the park.
2. At the time Liz was still grieving from the sudden death of her husband Michael Todd. A few months later, in March 1959, Liz would shock the world by marrying Eddie. That scandal makes Brangelina look pale by comparison.
3. The family takes a ride on Snow White’s Scary Adventures.
Fun Fact: In 1959 the ride was actually called Snow White and her Adventures. “Scary” was added to the name during the rides 1983 remodel.
4. Here they are enjoying a trip through Wonderland on the Alice in Wonderland ride.
5. In 1965 Liz would return to the Disneyland with her new husband Richard Burton. Here the two are in a helicopter on their way to the park.
Richard has his daughter Kate’s doll strapped in with him.
6. Taking a cigarette break in Frontierland as park guests snap photos of her and Richard.
7. Liz and Richard enjoying a ride on the King Arthur Carrousel. Clearly they were the king and queen of Disneyland that day.
8. In 1973, hanging out with Mickey and her kids at Disneyland members-only Club 33.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.