31. The Six Million Dollar Man, $49.99
28. Pelé, $69.99
24. Hardy Boys Mysteries, $110.00
Look at the artistry on Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy’s hair - that is worth the price alone.
23. Charlie’s Angels, $119.95
Sans Farrah Fawcett.
21. Donny & Marie, $175.00
Is it just me or does the Marie on the thermos look more like an older Judy Garland?
20. Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, $175.00
“Sock it to me!” were kids really watching Laugh-In?
17. The Waltons, $240.00
15. H.R. Pufnstuf, $265.00
13. Superman, $280.00
10. Star Wars, $325.00
6. Blue Falcon and Dynomutt , $450.00
5. Scooby Doo, $454.30 (marked down from $649)
4. Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, $465.00
2. Little House on the Prairie, $895.00
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️