31. The Six Million Dollar Man, $49.99
28. Pelé, $69.99
24. Hardy Boys Mysteries, $110.00
Look at the artistry on Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy’s hair - that is worth the price alone.
23. Charlie’s Angels, $119.95
Sans Farrah Fawcett.
21. Donny & Marie, $175.00
Is it just me or does the Marie on the thermos look more like an older Judy Garland?
20. Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, $175.00
“Sock it to me!” were kids really watching Laugh-In?
17. The Waltons, $240.00
15. H.R. Pufnstuf, $265.00
13. Superman, $280.00
10. Star Wars, $325.00
6. Blue Falcon and Dynomutt , $450.00
5. Scooby Doo, $454.30 (marked down from $649)
4. Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, $465.00
2. Little House on the Prairie, $895.00
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, the AP reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›