31. The Six Million Dollar Man, $49.99
28. Pelé, $69.99
24. Hardy Boys Mysteries, $110.00
Look at the artistry on Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy’s hair - that is worth the price alone.
23. Charlie’s Angels, $119.95
Sans Farrah Fawcett.
21. Donny & Marie, $175.00
Is it just me or does the Marie on the thermos look more like an older Judy Garland?
20. Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, $175.00
“Sock it to me!” were kids really watching Laugh-In?
17. The Waltons, $240.00
15. H.R. Pufnstuf, $265.00
13. Superman, $280.00
10. Star Wars, $325.00
6. Blue Falcon and Dynomutt , $450.00
5. Scooby Doo, $454.30 (marked down from $649)
4. Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, $465.00
2. Little House on the Prairie, $895.00
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›