31. The Six Million Dollar Man, $49.99
28. Pelé, $69.99
24. Hardy Boys Mysteries, $110.00
Look at the artistry on Parker Stevenson and Shaun Cassidy’s hair - that is worth the price alone.
23. Charlie’s Angels, $119.95
Sans Farrah Fawcett.
21. Donny & Marie, $175.00
Is it just me or does the Marie on the thermos look more like an older Judy Garland?
20. Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In, $175.00
“Sock it to me!” were kids really watching Laugh-In?
17. The Waltons, $240.00
15. H.R. Pufnstuf, $265.00
13. Superman, $280.00
10. Star Wars, $325.00
6. Blue Falcon and Dynomutt , $450.00
5. Scooby Doo, $454.30 (marked down from $649)
4. Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, $465.00
2. Little House on the Prairie, $895.00
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail on bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.