1. 1978: The first official Lucasfilm Christmas card, featuring C-3PO and R2-D2 shopping in what appears to be 19th-century London (?).
2. 1979: Santa C-3PO where are your pants?
3. 1980: This card shares the same artwork as the infamous Star Wars Christmas album, Christmas in the Stars.
Wait, did we ever get an answer on what you can get a Wookiee for Christmas (when he already owns a comb)?
4. 1981: Yoda spreading the Christmas spirit.
5. 1982: I never knew that Yoda was vanity license plate type of guy.
6. 1983: Just like me, those Ewoks are terrified of that Santa Ewok!
7. 1984: Burning a fire inside their treehouse, those Ewoks weren’t the brightest creatures in the galaxy far, far away.
8. 1985: This appears to be a Droids and Ewoks crossover card.
9. 1986: The Ewoks building a snowman in the image of their god, C-3PO.
10. 1994: I bet those Jawas just re-gifted trash they found around Tatooine.
11. 1995: I think I got this ornament at Hallmark?
12. 1996: This Santa is my kind of scum.
13. 1998: I don’t even want to know what R2-D2 is looking up!
15. 2001: A Wookie recreation of the E.T. poster.
16. 2002: Clearly, Yoda was not talking about the Attack of the Clones.
17. 2003: A pensive Yoda, looking into the great beyond.
18. 2004: I see all the Lucasfilm’s movies on this card, except Howard the Duck. Where’s Howard?!
19. 2005: Damn, that’s cold, even at the Nighthawks diner droids aren’t welcomed.
20. 2007: On the 30th day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 30 Imperial Stormtroopers caroling.
21. 2009: Ugh, gingerbread men cookies are the worst.
22. 2010: What?
23. 2011: Jabba The Snowman
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.