1. Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy) looked a little less blond.
2. Tom’s fellow Slytherin, Jamie Waylett (aka Crabbe) gave the camera a sinister stare.
3. Matchbox Twenty’s Rob Thomas looked a little “unwell.”
4. Leelee Sobieski looked radiant.
5. Alan Rickman (aka Snape) was almost unrecognizable without his long wig and cape.
6. Speaking of being unrecognizable, Robbie Coltrane looked almost nothing like Hagrid without the beard and wig.
7. This now super famous actor (with his own franchise) was also there. Can you guess who he is?
8. Rupert Grint showed up, dressed like a member of The Strokes.
9. Matthew Lewis showed up looking a bit disheveled like his character, Neville Longbottom.
Also, why is he wearing a clown tie?
10. James Phelps (aka Fred Weasley) showed up sans his twin Oliver. But they’re twins, so it’s kinda like having both of them there, right?
11. James, Rupert, and Matthew posed for an awkward shot.
12. Speaking of awkward photos, check out Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins trying to pose for this camera.
13. The film’s director, Alfonso Cuarón.
Alfonso is no stranger to fantasy films, he went on to produce Pan’s Labyrinth.
14. LL Cool J brought the family.
15. Christie Brinkley looked lovely, of course.
16. Star Jones (aka one of the former hosts from that show your mom watches) looked annoyed.
To be fair, that might just be how she smiles.
17. Bonnie Wright (aka Ginny) looked like she wasn’t too happy to smile.
18. Maybe it’s because she had to pose with her sweaty co-star, Devon Murray (aka Seamus Finnigan)?
19. I am assuming they also invited a bunch of Harry Potter cosplayers?
20. Of course Emma Watson looked super chic!
21. And finally, the man of the hour, Daniel Radcliffe.
Wait, is he wearing eye shadow?
22. And like every family photo, it was hard to get the entire cast to look in one direction for the group photo.
23. Finally, Rupert, Emma, and Daniel stuck a pose together.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›