1. After a rocky week for the Knowles-Carter family, Solange posted this childhood photo of herself with big sister Bey.
2. Even as a kid, Anderson Cooper knew the power of a smize.
3. Mariah Carey shared this rather timeless photo of her and Stevie Wonder.
4. Diplo looked adorable in his high school senior portrait.
5. Speaking of adorable, this photo of Silicon Valley’s Kumail Nanjiani is too cute.
6. This photo of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian with a dead in the eyes Big Bird is rather terrifying.
7. Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian posted a much, much less terrifying family photo.
8. Gabourey Sidibe and Pluto hanging out at Epcot back in the day.
9. Awww, Sarah Michelle Gellar and her mom both making the exact same face.
11. January Jones’ magnificent mullet really was all business in the front and party in the back.
12. Veep’s Reid Scott once hung out with an orangutan, because like who doesn’t, right?
13. Emile Hirsch had blonde ambitions while filming Lords of Dogtown.
14. Robbie Williams reminded us that nobody in Take That ever wore shirts.
15. While CeeLo Green reminded the Force was truly with Gnarls Barkley.
16. Missed opportunity, Broad City’s Abbi Jacobson is only missing the hat and glasses to what would’ve been a bomb Where’s Waldo? costume.
17. Sir Ian McKellen took us waaaaay back to 1957, when he played a rather striking Henry V.
Apparently Madonna was feeling generous this week and shared a couple #TBT photos with us:
18. Madonna wearing like seven different mid-’90s trends at once while hanging with BFF’s Debi Mazar and Ingrid Casares.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.