1. After a rocky week for the Knowles-Carter family, Solange posted this childhood photo of herself with big sister Bey.
2. Even as a kid, Anderson Cooper knew the power of a smize.
3. Mariah Carey shared this rather timeless photo of her and Stevie Wonder.
4. Diplo looked adorable in his high school senior portrait.
5. Speaking of adorable, this photo of Silicon Valley’s Kumail Nanjiani is too cute.
6. This photo of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian with a dead in the eyes Big Bird is rather terrifying.
7. Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian posted a much, much less terrifying family photo.
8. Gabourey Sidibe and Pluto hanging out at Epcot back in the day.
9. Awww, Sarah Michelle Gellar and her mom both making the exact same face.
11. January Jones’ magnificent mullet really was all business in the front and party in the back.
12. Veep’s Reid Scott once hung out with an orangutan, because like who doesn’t, right?
13. Emile Hirsch had blonde ambitions while filming Lords of Dogtown.
14. Robbie Williams reminded us that nobody in Take That ever wore shirts.
15. While CeeLo Green reminded the Force was truly with Gnarls Barkley.
16. Missed opportunity, Broad City’s Abbi Jacobson is only missing the hat and glasses to what would’ve been a bomb Where’s Waldo? costume.
17. Sir Ian McKellen took us waaaaay back to 1957, when he played a rather striking Henry V.
Apparently Madonna was feeling generous this week and shared a couple #TBT photos with us:
18. Madonna wearing like seven different mid-’90s trends at once while hanging with BFF’s Debi Mazar and Ingrid Casares.
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›