1. After a rocky week for the Knowles-Carter family, Solange posted this childhood photo of herself with big sister Bey.
2. Even as a kid, Anderson Cooper knew the power of a smize.
3. Mariah Carey shared this rather timeless photo of her and Stevie Wonder.
4. Diplo looked adorable in his high school senior portrait.
5. Speaking of adorable, this photo of Silicon Valley’s Kumail Nanjiani is too cute.
6. This photo of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian with a dead in the eyes Big Bird is rather terrifying.
7. Meanwhile, Khloé Kardashian posted a much, much less terrifying family photo.
8. Gabourey Sidibe and Pluto hanging out at Epcot back in the day.
9. Awww, Sarah Michelle Gellar and her mom both making the exact same face.
10. Neon Trees’ Tyler Glenn looked stylish in stripes.
11. January Jones’ magnificent mullet really was all business in the front and party in the back.
12. Veep’s Reid Scott once hung out with an orangutan, because like who doesn’t, right?
13. Emile Hirsch had blonde ambitions while filming Lords of Dogtown.
14. Robbie Williams reminded us that nobody in Take That ever wore shirts.
15. While CeeLo Green reminded the Force was truly with Gnarls Barkley.
16. Missed opportunity, Broad City’s Abbi Jacobson is only missing the hat and glasses to what would’ve been a bomb Where’s Waldo? costume.
17. Sir Ian McKellen took us waaaaay back to 1957, when he played a rather striking Henry V.
Apparently Madonna was feeling generous this week and shared a couple #TBT photos with us:
18. Madonna wearing like seven different mid-’90s trends at once while hanging with BFF’s Debi Mazar and Ingrid Casares.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›