4. “Punk’d” star Ashton Kutcher was newly single and a nonstop party machine.
5. Apparently, Fred Durst could still get on the cover of magazines.
6. Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera were double trouble while teaming up for the sexiest tour on earth.
8. Eminem was a genius (that didn’t have time to pose for a cover).
11. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen were America’s favorite fantasy.
14. Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys & Eve were apparently women in rock?
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›