4. “Punk’d” star Ashton Kutcher was newly single and a nonstop party machine.
5. Apparently, Fred Durst could still get on the cover of magazines.
6. Justin Timberlake & Christina Aguilera were double trouble while teaming up for the sexiest tour on earth.
8. Eminem was a genius (that didn’t have time to pose for a cover).
11. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen were America’s favorite fantasy.
14. Missy Elliott, Alicia Keys & Eve were apparently women in rock?
In The News Today
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›