2. Cindy Crawford modeled some high fashion and even HIGHER hair!
3. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band chilled at an ice cream shop in 1978.
4. Tom Cruise and his Jerry Maguire director, Cameron Crowe, hanging out back in the day.
5. Adam Sandler worked a “smoldering” look in his first headshot.
6. I guess Paul McCartney was caught off guard when this photo was taken?
7. Besties: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Eva Longoria in the early 2000s.
8. Gwen Stefani celebrated being named the new judge on The Voice by posting this photo of herself with Christina Aguilera.
10. Pitch Perfect’s Skylar Astin posted this pic of himself back in 2007, on the set of Hamlet 2.
11. I think we can all agree, Ian McKellen was dashing in 1970.
12. Januray Jones continues to reign supreme as the new “queen of TBT,” sharing this pic of herself in the ’80s.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.