1. Our story starts out with our young lover, Jack, gambling for his one-way ticket to freedom.
3. Jack wins his ticket to freedom and grabs his stuff and a friend, though it isn’t much.
4. All the while, Rose, our other lover is tidying up her belongings on the ship.
5. Jack then runs to the ship, as he his almost late for departure!
7. Rose, in a rage of emotion, ran a bit too fast over edge and well..
12. Jack does try to sketch Rose, because he is a good artist, in a very compromising position.
14. The ship, after hitting an iceberg, crashes and sinks. Rose and Jack make it to safety on a wooden door where Rose promises “to never let go”.
Go ahead, sink the ship. (Use your mouse)
15. I’ll never let go, Jack… Yeah, right
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›