1. You’re financially independent.
Which isn’t as fun as it sounds…
2. You’ll fall out with friends, and it’s gonna be harder to make new ones.
When you’re not working, you’re sleeping. When you’re not sleeping, you’re working. It’s a vicious cycle.
4. And you’re gonna have to use skills you learned in college and then forgot you had.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU USE ‘EXCEL?!’ AND WHAT DO YOU EVEN USE ‘OUTLOOK’ FOR?!
5. People respect you way more.
6. Your eating habits will change EVERY DAY.
Yesterday I had breakfast, lunch AND dinner. So today I’m just gonna drink coffee.
8. Rush hour sucks.
9. Taxes suck.
Say goodbye to 20% of your pay-check!
12. You own NO suitable clothing for your work.
Unless you work in a pajama store.
13. Your parents won’t check in on you as often as they did.
14. And you have no time to cook for yourself.
More effort goes into your cat’s food.
16. The majority of your lunch hour is spent doing things other than eating.
Gotta leave the office, walk to the food court, realize they don’t take card, walk to the teller machine, walk back to the food court, buy your food, sit down, realize that you only have 5 minutes left, walk back to the office whilst eating.
17. You start planning your days around work.
18. “Wanna catch the late screening of that movie tonight?”
20. But you’re not as dumb as others said you were!
21. You start relating to your parents A LOT more.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?