1. Last Friday, Aussie comedian Adam Hills received a lot of attention for these words, directed at the Westboro Baptist Church.
2. After offering to “personally pay for every member of the Westboro Baptist Church to fly to Iraq,” Hills received plenty of praise.
6. Well, the challenge was heard. And accepted.
8. WBC was also quick to confirm that its members have indeed been to Iraq before:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.