1. In 1982 the Victorian Police Cadets appeared on The Don Lane Show.
2. They were on the show to demonstrate their intense skipping ability.
4. They started off at the beginner level.
5. And then intermediate.
6. Look at that form.
7. Some of the skills shown were…questionable.
8. But then they got serious.
Bringin’ out the ol’ 5-meter.
9. Unleashing ‘The Jackhammer.’
10. ‘The Salmon.’
11. And the ‘I-Don’t-Know-What-I’m-Doing.”
12. But the real phenomenon was this guy:
13. Performing the age-old “Flopper.”
15. And the “I-Stuffed-Up-On-National-TV.”
16. Watch the whole video here:
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›