2. REALLY BIG.
4. And it’s home to these bad boys.
5. Mangos are proof that heaven exists.
8. There are issues on both sides of the law.
“Working together in partnership to prevent crime.”
9. And you’re well acquainted with your state’s public transport system.
10. XXXX is the perfect way to quench a thirst.
13. Because it doesn’t rain in Queensland. Water just ERUPTS FROM THE SKY.
14. In fact your weather isn’t known for being ‘predictable’ or ‘normal.’
HAIL THE SIZE OF A SMALL DOGS BRAIN?!?!
15. Every sentence needs to end with ‘hey.’
“It’s pretty fuckin’ hot hey.”
16. And you’re getting kinda tired of the predictable State Of Origin Series.
Another year, another win.
18. You know that the ocean is a shared space.
19. This gives you the shivers.
Those were dark days
20. Whether you agree with his policies or not, your Premier can be pretty funny.
21. And you don’t mind looking at the less-serious side of politics.
22. You’ve never been to The Whitsundays but your friends from other states have.
23. November and Schoolies are the worst thing in the world.
24. You have a precise understanding of both ‘time’ and ‘daylight.’
25. You steer clear of the theme park ridden Gold Coast unless you absolutely HAVE TO.
26. And these things are the worst.
27. But you’re thankful every day that you live in such a beautiful state.
- President Obama apologized to Doctors Without Borders for the airstrike that killed 22 people at a clinic in Afghanistan. ›
- The U.S. Coast Guard said it will suspend the search for the crew of El Faro, the cargo ship that went missing in the Caribbean during Hurricane Joaquin last week. ›
- Hillary Clinton says she's "not in favor" of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the 12-nation trade deal championed by President Obama. ›