1. Earlier today, Australian telephone company Telstra tweeted out this message to its followers. They were quick to react.
3. The tweet was quickly deleted and replaced with this:
4. Some people spotted it…
5. Whilst Telstra tried their best to own up to it.
6. The whole thing was just, well, pretty awkward.
8. H/T to this Reddit thread.
- An explosion that killed 12 people in Tunisia's capital is being labeled a terrorist attack. The country's president has declared a state of emergency. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›