1. Earlier today, Australian telephone company Telstra tweeted out this message to its followers. They were quick to react.
3. The tweet was quickly deleted and replaced with this:
4. Some people spotted it…
5. Whilst Telstra tried their best to own up to it.
6. The whole thing was just, well, pretty awkward.
8. H/T to this Reddit thread.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?