1. We don’t know why we celebrate the Queen’s birthday and the British don’t, but we ALSO don’t really care.
4. There is no feeling better than stepping off the plane when you touch down in Oz.
7. We adopted Redfoo and crafted him into what he has become.
8. Oh, and we did the same thing to The Madden Brothers.
9. Seal is more than “that guy who sang ‘Kiss From a Rose’” over here.
13. A lot of us aren’t actually that tanned, and we get sunburned a lot.
15. Our police are afraid of the water.
Or crocs, whatever.
16. No one really likes any of our politicians.
17. We kinda started the Masterchef thing.
Started in the UK, made better Down Under. Kinda like the whole population.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›