1. Reddit user PasterOfMuppets uploaded this photo of a cheery chap with New Zealand’s Prime Minister John Key.
2. Key, leader of the New Zealand National Party, probably didn’t realise what was really going on.
3. The New Zealand Labour Party is still down on the polls, though, sitting at 26%.
4. Really, a courageous / silly act from a member of the voting public.
Brad Esposito is a staff writer for BuzzFeed and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".