1. When he ridiculed the doctrine of pop culture.
2. When he explained why he has to lie.
3. And then explained how lies are formed.
4. When he described the brutal destruction society launches against those who know who they are and why they are here.
5. When he taught us that there were more important things than the 1 percent and the 99 percent.
6. And when he told us he was there for us, to whisper sweet nothings into our ears.
7. When he ousted his hatters.
8. When he figured out what we all ignore.
9. Or when he urged the human consciousness to raise.
10. When the beauty of nature became so…clear…
11. When he taught us all not to get taught.
12. When he professed the intelligence of newborns.
13. And he questioned the functionality and ability of every book store in this small, sad world.
14. When he crushed his non-believers.
15. And preached the TRUTH.
16. And finally, this time last year when he revealed his inner demons.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France after protests last week.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.