2. You know the ORIGINAL Crunchie Mcflurry was way better than the current one.
THEY DON’T EVEN SPIN IT ANY MORE! IT’S JUST A SUNDAE!
4. You would spend whole nights trying to find the right theme for your Myspace.
5. You know what it’s like to spit out a whole Eminem verse and feel like a BOSS.
6. Super Smash Bros. was everything.
7. And Rugrats is probably one of the greatest cartoons ever created.
9. You watched this movie.
You don’t know why.
10. These guys were like family.
11. And you stand proud as a Goofy Goober.
12. Forget Romeo & Juliet, THIS was a REAL love tragedy.
13. The iPod has been part of your life forever.
Because who uses a Walkman?!
15. Also look at this shirt.
But for the love of God don’t buy it.
16. You remember a young Bieber, before fame, money and marijuana took a hold of him.
Oh, those were simpler times.
17. You listened to Michael Jackson for the first time after he died.
18. On September 11, 2001, you were shocked Cheez TV wasn’t on.
And then even more horrified to find out why.
20. You don’t really remember this guy.
21. But you do remember K-Rudd and his awesome laugh.
22. Also - Rove.
23. You have never used a Yellow Pages.
And why would you?! Except maybe for retro LOLs.
27. And you had that one friend that had a Wii…
IT’S ONLY GOOD FOR SMASH BROS.
28. You remember PIZZA HUT BUFFET!
There’s still one left in Sydney.