1. One of our Prime Ministers held the world record for chugging beer.
He’s still got it, dammit!
2. Our political candidates love a good passive aggressive handshake.
Mark Latham lost that election - despite his best impression of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
4. This guy!
Still not sure if Peter Garrett’s environmental policies were better than his environmental singing.
5. Bob. Fucking. Katter
Possibly the best party member on the planet?
8. When our Ministers get questions they don’t want to answer they - ah - Don’t answer them.
Shit does happen…
9. Our parliament doesn’t ignore near-apocalypse experiences like other foolish countries.
Thank God for this one.
12. And Finally - Our longest serving Prime Minister would walk the streets near his house. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.
I’ve never even seen Obama skip.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸