5. Each year thousands of Greyhounds are killed because they lack “racing potential.”
6. Most juvenile Crocodiles don’t live to adulthood because of the colour of their skin.
It makes them stand out to predators.
7. In the 1960’s, the Dolphin that played “Flipper” killed itself by “refusing to breathe any longer.”
Dolphin’s are not involuntary air-breathers like us. Every breath is a conscious decision.
12. It takes 3,000 Cows to supply all the leather for the footballs in an NFL season.
15. The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct over 65 million years ago.
Creationists eat your heart out.
17. Moose have such poor eyesight that there are regular reports of them trying to have sex with cars.
22. The average length of a Gorilla’s penis is 1/3 that of an average Human.
25. Crocodiles can’t stick their tongues out.
It’s attached to the roof of their mouth.
27. The very first bomb dropped by The Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only Elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
30. Candlefish were once burned for fuel.
Their skin is very oily. And humans are very mean.
32. In 1740 a Cow was convicted of sorcery and publicly hanged.
34. A Sheep’s wool never stops growing. If it isn’t shaved off the weight will make the Sheep fall over and starve to death.
35. Dogs are mentioned 14 times in The Bible. Cats are NOT MENTIONED AT ALL.
39. A female Ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
40. A female pigeon cannot lay eggs if it is alone.
They need others to be there. :’(