1. That corner stool at the bar.
The bartender needs a regular. The neighborhood needs a character. And you need a drink.
Like right there? That’s my reading spot.
2. That grassy knoll just over there.
It’s not just for loadies anymore. Just ask Tai. Bring a kleenex. Allergies are the worst.
3. The subway.
Trust me - that cute person just over yonder is totes checking out your cover art.
4. The indie bookstore where they know your name.
Pull up a bookshelf. Cock one hip and lose yourself in the wonders of Tolstoy.
5. The coffee shop on the corner.
Why do you think they refuse to get wifi and got that almond milk you asked for? They want you.
6. Your couch.
Tell your roommate it’s time to get rid of the cable and embrace the luxurious embrace of college hand-me-downs.
7. The library.
It’s not just for wifi and word processing you know.
8. The kitchen.
What? You have to read those recipes. If you don’t, the ground beef is going to end up in the trifle, and Joey Tribbiani doesn’t live next door!
9. The perfectly constructed pillow fort you claim is just a pile of artfully arranged throw pillows.
Don’t lie! You built that thing in your sleep so you would have somewhere to curl up with your book this morning, and you KNOW it.