1. Sure, Detroit’s a little rough around the edges.
(Rough enough that a fictional supercop who managed to clean the city up is getting his own statue.)
2. But it’s still pretty awesome! We’ll let Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. explain why.
3. (Oh and also, these guys performed live at BuzzFeed!)
Playing “If you didn’t see me (you weren’t on the dance floor).” Check out their new EP here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.