Boban Marjanovic, a 7’3” Serbian center who recently played for the Atlanta Hawks in the NBA’s summer league, looks pretty normal in some contexts.
Pretty normal here too.
But when Marjanovic gets on the court, He. Is. A. Terrifying Beast-Nightmare From The Depths.
He also used to play for a team called HEMOFARM, which, translated literally, means “a farm where Boban Marjanovic drinks your blood.”
Or it’s the name of a Serbian pharmaceutical company. By the way, in this picture the basketball represents your decapitated head.
9. The worst part about all of it, though?
12. HE’S STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
13. Good luck.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".