Boban Marjanovic, a 7’3” Serbian center who recently played for the Atlanta Hawks in the NBA’s summer league, looks pretty normal in some contexts.
Pretty normal here too.
But when Marjanovic gets on the court, He. Is. A. Terrifying Beast-Nightmare From The Depths.
He also used to play for a team called HEMOFARM, which, translated literally, means “a farm where Boban Marjanovic drinks your blood.”
Or it’s the name of a Serbian pharmaceutical company. By the way, in this picture the basketball represents your decapitated head.
9. The worst part about all of it, though?
12. HE’S STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
13. Good luck.
- A Lake County police officer was shot and killed by three men during a routine traffic stop in Fox Lake, Illinois. ›
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›