Boban Marjanovic, a 7’3” Serbian center who recently played for the Atlanta Hawks in the NBA’s summer league, looks pretty normal in some contexts.
Pretty normal here too.
But when Marjanovic gets on the court, He. Is. A. Terrifying Beast-Nightmare From The Depths.
He also used to play for a team called HEMOFARM, which, translated literally, means “a farm where Boban Marjanovic drinks your blood.”
Or it’s the name of a Serbian pharmaceutical company. By the way, in this picture the basketball represents your decapitated head.
9. The worst part about all of it, though?
12. HE’S STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
13. Good luck.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›