Boban Marjanovic, a 7’3” Serbian center who recently played for the Atlanta Hawks in the NBA’s summer league, looks pretty normal in some contexts.
Pretty normal here too.
But when Marjanovic gets on the court, He. Is. A. Terrifying Beast-Nightmare From The Depths.
He also used to play for a team called HEMOFARM, which, translated literally, means “a farm where Boban Marjanovic drinks your blood.”
Or it’s the name of a Serbian pharmaceutical company. By the way, in this picture the basketball represents your decapitated head.
9. The worst part about all of it, though?
12. HE’S STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
13. Good luck.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.