Boban Marjanovic, a 7’3” Serbian center who recently played for the Atlanta Hawks in the NBA’s summer league, looks pretty normal in some contexts.
Pretty normal here too.
But when Marjanovic gets on the court, He. Is. A. Terrifying Beast-Nightmare From The Depths.
He also used to play for a team called HEMOFARM, which, translated literally, means “a farm where Boban Marjanovic drinks your blood.”
Or it’s the name of a Serbian pharmaceutical company. By the way, in this picture the basketball represents your decapitated head.
9. The worst part about all of it, though?
12. HE’S STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
13. Good luck.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›