1. Snowmen are neat.
2. Making snowmen is fun for both kids and adults.
3. Even bears like snowmen.
4. And yet snowmen are a little sexist.
5. It’s very old-fashioned, and not in the good way, to imply that being a man is “normal” and that a “snowwoman,” say, would be unusual. Did the snowwomen and snowgirls have to stay inside?
This snowman is thinking about the oppression implicit in his silence about gender norms.
14. And this snowpal doesn’t like movies and TV shows where the female characters are only around to fall in love with or be rescued by the male characters.
15. So consider using the term yourself.
16. To help kids learn that pals of all kinds…
17. …are created equal.
18. h/t Mom
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝