1. Boston closer Koji Uehara was one of the heroes of Boston’s World Series win, pitching 4 and 2/3 scoreless innings over five appearances. But during the celebration afterward, he was upstaged by his own son.
2. A born poet, young Kaz answered Erin Andrews’ questions perfectly. Here is their entire conversation.
All right Kaz, you were the rock star of the ALCS trophy presentation, you haven’t been to school in quite a while, you said you were excited for your dad, how proud are you of your dad tonight?
How hard are you going to celebrate tonight, Kaz?
3. Or, in illustrated form:
8. The crowd was delighted. Nothing more needed be said. Watch all of Kaz’s star turn here, and remember, in your own lives, to remain both good and crazy.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›