1. Boston closer Koji Uehara was one of the heroes of Boston’s World Series win, pitching 4 and 2/3 scoreless innings over five appearances. But during the celebration afterward, he was upstaged by his own son.
2. A born poet, young Kaz answered Erin Andrews’ questions perfectly. Here is their entire conversation.
All right Kaz, you were the rock star of the ALCS trophy presentation, you haven’t been to school in quite a while, you said you were excited for your dad, how proud are you of your dad tonight?
How hard are you going to celebrate tonight, Kaz?
3. Or, in illustrated form:
8. The crowd was delighted. Nothing more needed be said. Watch all of Kaz’s star turn here, and remember, in your own lives, to remain both good and crazy.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.