1. Wallett’s Court Tipis, UK
Glamp (glam camp) your weekend away in these tipis with proper beds, electric lighting and a fire pit!
Did you hear that? A FIRE PIT.
2. Hotel Parchi de Garda, Italy
Why have a regular, boring old hotel room when you can have an animatronic 4D experience and have a face in the wall or hear the roar of lions?
3. Jules Undersea Lodge, USA
Oh hai, what this place? Just an UNDERWATER HOTEL YOU HAVE TO SCUBA DIVE INTO.
4. Sala Silvermine, Sweden
Stay in the world’s deepest bedroom 155ft underground in this mine. Phones don’t work so you get a radio to talk to people above ground.
5. Free Spirit Spheres, Canada
Sleep in the trees with the owls and leave your cares, and the ground, behind.
Not for those with a fear of heights.
6. Jumbo Stay, Sweden
That’s right, sleep in a Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet. If you’re lucky you can even sleep in the cockpit!
7. The Ice Hotel, Sweden
Brrrrrilliant hotel made of ice for cool customers. It has to be rebuilt every year when it melts.
8. Godiva Chocolate Suite, USA
Chocolate. Chocolate as far as the eye can see… impractical but so delicious.
9. The Sandcastle Hotel, England
It had no roof and was swiftly taken by the waves, but what the heck, who hasn’t wanted to live in a sandcastle for an hour or two?
Find more silly things in The Silly Book of Side-Splitting Stuff by Andy Seed. Available Now.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.