1. This guinea pig likes making notes of grammatical errors he finds in his reading.
2. This bunny is unimpressed that this is your favourite book…
3. This parrot can’t wait for you to get to the really exciting bit.
6. This horse loves nothing more than to read over people’s shoulders.
7. This bull likes the travel supplement so he can plan his next holiday with his human.
8. This squirrel likes to check the nutritional information so it doesn’t mess with his diet.
9. This goat wants you to read him just one more page before bed time.
10. This elephant likes his human to read him Dickens before nap time.
11. This meerkat employs this human to hold his books for him.
And he has great taste in books…
12. These ferrets have only read half of these books – they’re really interested in constructing a fort.
13. This deer takes great care to read all signage in his forest, and then writes long letters of complaint about their unsightly presence.
14. This little turtle is looking up the translation for the Latin passages in Umberto Eco’s The Name of the Rose.
17. These llamas want to know who’s been cast as lead in the annual Shakespeare play.
18. This little mouse thinks Divergent is better than The Hunger Games.
19. This lion thinks this advert is almost as bad as Mission Impossible II was.
20. This bear is looking your number up so he can call and tell you about the book he just finished which you really have to read.
21. This capybara is totally judging you based on the book you’re reading at the moment.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!