9. You Buy Decaf Coffee Just for Monday Nights
Because you need coffee to enjoy with your evening…but you need to sleep. Decaf coffee it is!
8. You Started a Teen Wolf Newspaper
Not just a newspaper. That’d be okay. But a daily newspaper. Maybe a bit excessive… And for all of you who are so addicted you NEED to see the site, here’s the link.
7. You Check the Bushes for Werewolves
And not in the “isn’t that funny!” kind of way. But in the “I”m really legitimately afraid a werewolf is going to jump out at me and eat my face off and I don’t want to die” kind of way. Pull it together, man!
6. You Eat Sushi and Pizza together
It may have started as a fun idea for your Teen Wolf party, but has now turned into a serious problem.
5. You Make Nemeton How-Tos
Everyone needs to know how to make a chocolate nemeton, right??? No. Not even close to true. You’ve gone in too deep. Way too deep.
4. You Buy a Jeep
You have a car. You don’t need a car. But you DO need to be like Stiles.
3. You Create Teen Wolf Raps
Not just one rap after a Teen Wolf marathon and too much caffeine. Nope. Several. Many. Lots of them. A-D-D-I-C-T-I-O-N
2. You Start Taking Ice Baths
After looking up information on how to properly take one, you’ve made ice baths part of your weekly Teen Wolf ritual. Yes, you have one of those.
1. You Start Dreaming About Dreams About Stiles
We get the dreams…it doesn’t take an addict to dream about the gorgeous men on Teen Wolf. But…Just stick to straight up dreaming. Let’s not turn this into Inception.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲