1. 1. You have an extra hour to do something good for the planet.
Author Michelle Frost @ Crow’s Feet blogging for peace from Scotland. Best Scotland Blog 2011
2. 2. You’ve always secretly wanted to join a revolution.
3. 3. It’s time to do something funky and retro
Created by Canadian artist William Braithwaite
4. 4. Because nobody really believes you’re groovy and you need to prove them wrong.
5. 5. All the radical internet kids are doing it.
(If Cats can blog for peace, so can you.)
6. 6. You’re too old or too late for Woodstock.
7. 7. You can make a statement without getting a tattoo!
Here’s a blank background. Grab it and use it. Decorate at will. Sign it. Post it.
No pain. See how easy that was?
There are many more template choices @ blog4peace.com
8. #8 We’re blowing each other up.
A peace blogger from Malaysia
9. 9. Seriously, you should be sick of #8 by now.
10. 10. Words are powerful… this matters
Designed by Ann Adamus @ zoolatry.blogspot.com
11. And really…. we won’t tell your neighbors or your mother.
One subject. One voice. One day. ~ Join us NOV 4 wherever you are on the web
Currently 202+ countries/territories participating
The Official Site: Home of the groovy peace globes @ blog4peace.com
21,000 on Facebook and growing
Grant us peace.
Copyright Mimi Lenox
12. There. Doesn’t that feel better?
(Too late to design a globe? Grab this and post it.)