1. Cheri Oteri as “Collette Reardon”
Prescription pill correspondent, Collette Reardon, knows a thing or two about medications…and Peach Schnapps.
2. Kristen Wiig as “Judy Grimes”
Weekend Update travel expert, Judy Grimes, is hilariously nervous whenever she’s on television. I think she blows Wiig’s other characters out of the water - just kidding.
3. Tracy Morgan as “Brian Fellows”
Probably my personal favorite SNL character, this Tracy Morgan original gem is severely overshadowed in the canon of SNL’s characters. Brian Fellows always seems to be at war with the animals on his talk show - especially that parrot. That’s CRAZY!
4. Kate McKinnon as “Olya Povlatski”
Olya hates all things Russian and she’s the hottest girl in her village.
5. Cheri Oteri as “Rita DelVecchio”
Another Cheri Oteri gem. HEY YOU KIDS! Rita DelVecchio is an old-school Italian mom who does NOT like the neighborhood kids playing in front of her house.
6. Vanessa Bayer and Fred Armisen as “Best Friends From Growing Up”
These two make an excellent team as “Best Friends From Growing Up.” They have grown up with the likes of Putin, Gaddafi, al-Assad, and more and they’re here to tell us what they were really like.
7. Cecily Strong as “The Girl You Wish You Hadn’t Started A Conversation With At A Party”
The Girl You Wish You Hadn’t Started A Conversation With At A Party is hilariously judgmental…and equally as opinionated.
8. Kristen Wiig as “Aunt Linda”
Kristen Wiig as Amy Poehler’s “Aunt Linda” is hilarious - she sees all the box offices movies and she HATES them all…oh brother!