1. There are actually super funny celebrities on the show.
The first episode brought us TWO funny Friends and the always hilarious Kristen Bell. What more could you ask for?
2. Jane Lynch is a wonderful host, but it’s Jane Lynch so that’s to be expected.
9. It’s just like your normal game nights at home, but with famous people who love to drink!
12. Each new episode brings different games that are all equally entertaining. So you too can play along at home and pretend all these celebs are your new best friends.
P.S. that’s totally Matthew Perry in the drawing for a game called “Little Picassos”
13. Games that involve guessing food AKA I was able to guess all of them
14. A sort of guess that tune but they can only use the words Doo-doo-doo to sing the song. Hilarity ensues.
20. OH and a lucky “normal civilian” gets a chance to win $25,000. But thats chump change compared to the priceless memories they will have after being on this show.
I would pay $25,000 to get to play games with some of these people.