1. When she was the physical embodiment of sarcasm:
Good. For. You.
2. When she asked the question on everyone’s mind:
3. When she judged every and all the things:
What is this shit?
4. When she didn’t even pretend to have a poker face:
She came. She saw. She judged.
6. When she refused to give into peer pressure:
I do what I want.
7. When passive aggressive was her middle name:
8. When she sassed her mirror self:
9. When she out danced London’s Next Chimney Sweep Dance Crew:
You just got served.
10. When she didn’t take any of Bert’s shit:
My tolerance is wearing thin.
11. When she demonstrated how to throw shade via impersonation:
This is you. This is what you look like.
12. When she was brutally honest to children:
You mad bro?
13. When she threw mad shade with her emergency mirror:
Oh look at that, I’m still better than you.