1. Dark Chocolate Red Wine Cupcakes
It’s everything you ever dreamed of. Get the recipe here.
2. Gin and Tonic Cupcakes
The quintessential British drink, turned cupcake. Yes please. Get the recipe here.
3. Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Cream Cheese Icing
The Full Irish. Extra points for two different types of booze. Get the recipe here.
4. Beer Batter Cupcakes with Maple Buttercream and Cayenne Praline Bacon
Seriously. I’m not sure if you’d survive past the first bite, but it definitely seems worth a try. Get the recipe here.
5. Rum and Raisin Cupcakes
Jack Sparrow’s tipple of choice. If it’s good enough for Johnny Depp, it’s good enough for me. Get the recipe here.
6. Mojito Cupcakes
The classier alternative. Get the recipe here.
7. Margarita Cupcakes with Lime Cream Cheese Icing
Deceptively cute for something that involves tequila. One cupcake, two cupcake, three cupcake, FLOOR. Get the recipe here.
8. Hard Cider Cupcakes with Whiskey Buttercream
These are so cute, and perfect for those cold winter nights. Get the recipe here.
9. White Russian Cupcakes
Got milk? Yep - with a side of vodka and coffee liquer. Competing with the Chocolate Guinness cupcakes for the booziest of them all. Get the recipe here.