1. This is you right now. Stuck at work…
2. WHAT’S THIS NOW? Your friends are in town and want you to ditch?
3. But you have that work thing that’s due… Remember that thing?
5. OK, so what’s the plan?
6. Study the office. Become one with the office. You are the walrus.
7. When the action is elsewhere, sneak away from your desk.
9. Now….make a break for the exit!
12. What? Me? Leave? Psh. What?
13. Try starting a conversation about your political affiliation or religious views.
Bonus points if you can blend the two into one!
14. Coworker: “OKBYEEEEEE”
15. Look around you. Nobody is watching. THIS IS IT
16. Final Battle: YOU vs. DOOR
Beware of pop-ins. You’re gonna get some pop-ins.
17. As you leave *DO NOT FORGET* to walk out of the office like a motherf*cking badass.
…also you’ll probably need to do that work thing eventually. I recommend doing it while you’re drunk because of yolo.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›