1. John Thompson III (Georgetown) —-> Jack
2. Coach K (Duke) —-> Blue Devil
3. Fran Dunphy (Temple) —-> Hooter
4. Trent Johnson (TCU) —-> Super Frog
5. James Johnson (Virginia Tech) —-> The HokieBird
6. Matt Painter (Purdue) —-> Purdue Pete
7. Porter Moser (Loyola Chicago) —-> Lou Wolf
8. Bruiser Flint (Drexel) —-> Mario the Magnificent
9. Mark Few (Gonzaga) —-> Spike
10. John Beilein (Michigan) —-> An Actual Wolverine
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.