3. Your alarm rings in the morning and you wake up to a horrifying realization:
9. But like it or not you are getting launched into this day.
15. But you have to skip breakfast.
18. By the time you arrive at your building, life has kicked you across the room.
19. The elevator is crowded and stops at every floor on the way to yours.
20. Entering your office, there is the harsh realization that you will spend the next eight hours here.
21. You walk into you office hoping no one notices your state.
23. Then you stare at your work station from across the room.
26. Your office friend comes over to ask how your weekend was.
29. In fact, every person who comes by and tries to talk with you feels a bit like:
30. Your manager slaps you on the back and reminds you about your morning meetings.
33. There are some snacks at the meeting, but you are a bit too agressive with them.
39. Leaving your meeting, you know the whole office is watching you.
40. You sit back down at your desk and your computer starts locking up.
45. And through the afternoon you pretty much phone it in…
49. …on the way out your boss asks you if you wouldn’t mind coming in early tomorrow.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.