40. Original arcade games were much deeper in meaning than the ones we have now.
39. Cereal will remain one of your favorite foods for your entire life.
38. The company of friends is the most comforting thing you encounter on a regular basis.
36. A sense of doom awaits when you are not prepared for the beach. (look closely)
33. This will be explained to future generations in the same way we try to decipher hieroglyphics.
32. There was something magical about the 90’s that you can’t put your finger on… but you miss it.
28. If you had to graffiti something, you would most likely write this.
27. Everyday you wake-up hoping a complete stranger will walk up to you and hand you one of these.
26. There is a monster who lives in your car. He eats your glasses.
25. This is a difficult choice you make on a daily basis.
23. This is the meaning of 74.5% of University Degrees handed out in 2012.
21. This has been and remains our basic understanding of a birthday cards function.
19. Some people are actually insane and free to do what they want in society.
18. Our differences can be very funny and people should attempt to be more lighthearted about them.
14. Most people are not going to pay attention to you.
13. This image represents modern society (you are the large man in the middle)
12. For many people, this is a legitimate definition of the American Dream.
10. Compulsively taking pictures of what you are about to put into your body is weird.
9. Mother Nature is pretty wonderful.
8. Alligators and Crocodiles are essentially just living dinosaurs that still roam the earth and will eat you if they can.
4. Weathermen are generally wrong and not qualified for their job.
3. This is how you should treat a great server.
The patron asked: “Pick a number between 1 and 10?”