40. Original arcade games were much deeper in meaning than the ones we have now.
39. Cereal will remain one of your favorite foods for your entire life.
38. The company of friends is the most comforting thing you encounter on a regular basis.
37. You will never appreciate this going on near or around you.
36. A sense of doom awaits when you are not prepared for the beach. (look closely)
35. Some questions are best left unanswered.
34. Some things look too good to be true, and are.
33. This will be explained to future generations in the same way we try to decipher hieroglyphics.
32. There was something magical about the 90’s that you can’t put your finger on… but you miss it.
29. You are often this dog when it comes to romance.
28. If you had to graffiti something, you would most likely write this.
27. Everyday you wake-up hoping a complete stranger will walk up to you and hand you one of these.
26. There is a monster who lives in your car. He eats your glasses.
25. This is a difficult choice you make on a daily basis.
23. This is the meaning of 74.5% of University Degrees handed out in 2012.
21. This has been and remains our basic understanding of a birthday cards function.
20. The economy has not improved very much recently.
19. Some people are actually insane and free to do what they want in society.
But they have the potential to add so much joy to your day.
18. Our differences can be very funny and people should attempt to be more lighthearted about them.
14. Most people are not going to pay attention to you.
13. This image represents modern society (you are the large man in the middle)
12. For many people, this is a legitimate definition of the American Dream.
11. There is truly no logical end to what people will buy.
10. Compulsively taking pictures of what you are about to put into your body is weird.
9. Mother Nature is pretty wonderful.
8. Alligators and Crocodiles are essentially just living dinosaurs that still roam the earth and will eat you if they can.
7. Animals are wonderful until they start chasing you.
6. This is how every September felt growing up.
4. Weathermen are generally wrong and not qualified for their job.
3. This is how you should treat a great server.
The patron asked: “Pick a number between 1 and 10?”
2. You should not always do what you are told.
1. There are some really important, universal rules we should all abide by.
But there is no better feeling than the thrill of rebellion.
So remember that your life is special.
And have no fear! If Australia made it to tomorrow, so will you!
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›